The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1735 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/24/05
Good insight I enjoyed reading your entry.

Kathy
01/24/05
Wow! I can't believe you're just 13. God has great things in stor for you! Keep writing!
Excellent! I just picked an entry randomly and landed on a real winner. If you are really only 13 (assuming this isn't fiction) you have an amazing gift (and if this is fiction and you are older it is still great). Keep that desire to follow Him. I too believe He has GREAT plans for you.
01/25/05
Hi. I agree with the others. This is a great story and very well written. Excellent job; keep writing for Jesus. You have a great talent!
01/26/05
Keep wittnessing,writting ,and praying ! God has big plans for you ! I too have a person close to me doing a long haul in prison .Be encouraged God can work there as well Keep it up GODSPEED
01/26/05
I suspect that this is not the work of a teen because of the language. In spite of how well the story is written, teens do not talk like this. Once the language is brought up to date this may well reach some struggling kid.Good job.
Good piece for the younger age group. God bless you.
01/31/05
Hi Cyndy! Congratulations on your wonderful double win - 3rd place in the Level Champions' Challenge, and 6th place in the Editors' Choice. That's a real credit to you. It's up to you whether you move up to Advanced now, or whether you stay on Level 2. But if you stay on the Intermediate Level, then the next time you place in the Level Champions awards, or in the Editors' Choice, you will need to move up. Keep up the great work. Love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
03/23/05
Ah, to have more teenagers (and adults) with this kind of insight. Having said that, I don't want it to appear that I am ignoring those, of all ages, who serve the Lord whole-heartedly. It's just... can you imagine if we had even more? Great reading, worthy of its high honor! God bless, Nancy
07/17/05
This was very realistic, and charactacher, (spelling?)
writing was very good, and so was the plot.
God bless, littlelight