The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1807 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/09/06
Absolutlely stunning.
What a dramatic picture you have painted with your words.Truly an annointed piece of writing that speaks to all of us of the control sin can take and of the One who provides our escape!
01/10/06
Awesome ...and vivid.
Beautiful!
01/11/06
Yes..very vivid! I liked how you broke it up and your descriptions read very real.
Excellent portrayal of someone demon-possessed from the demons' taunts to their almost total control and their pleasure in inflicting pain.
Masterful retelling of Mary Magdalene's healing and restoration!
This will rank high with the judges, I think.
Some favorite lines: "One look and she felt as if he’d known her before the beginning of time." and "His voice had freed her soul from bondage. His eyes had given her hope once again." (nice parallel!) To be honest, your final paragraph is as heart-stirring as the rest of the article is descriptive.
Excellent!!
01/16/06
This was awesome Dara. You know you're going to have to move up a level now, don't you??
01/17/06
WOW! I loved this Dara.
beautiful, descriptive portrayal from inside the mind of one that is possessed. And rescued. Good job.
01/18/06
Chilling. Deserved win. :)
Simply beautiful!
Wonderful first writing. No wonder it placed.
Riveting! Great writing. absolutley soul drenching!