The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 400 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/25/16
Interesting story highlighting customs unknown to us. There were some changes that needed to be made in sentence structure, punctuation etc. but I think you show real promise.
08/25/16
What a joy to read about how God worked in your life. Since this story is really about your mother, I would start there and weave in the other details. Just my opinion. Great job, keep writing!
08/26/16
Thank you both for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm new to this and your guidance is extremely beneficial. I will go back and see where I "missed the mark." Again, thank you.
08/26/16
Thank you both for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm new to this and your guidance is extremely beneficial. I will go back and see where I "missed the mark." Again, thank you.
08/26/16
Beautiful and touching tribute to your loving and kind devoted mother. She sounded like a true woman of faith and God.
She is enjoying the eternal rewards of such a life.

Thank you for sharing your testimony and tribute, it touched my heart.

Excellent job!

God Bless~
Hidden among this beautiful story is the warning and instruction to each husband - wives can be good examples.

The open teaching and warning for each wife is to live as Jesus lived.

Nice work in this piece.