The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 533 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A well written life story. Enough details are told so the reader can feel the personal intensity of the situation.

Walking in the will of God always brings satisfaction whether there are converts or not. Just ask "Paul".
09/20/14
Wow ---what a powerful testimony. Thanks for sharing.

Going outside the box for "saving" and listening to "God's voice" will lead to many interesting areas to minister for sure.

God bless~
09/21/14
I like this. After my mom died, my dad found comfort in bars and Old Milwaukee's, and of course, he'd take me with him. I'd usually have a coke and play Pac-Man, but there my little heart fell in love with "sinners". I am working on a project with many scenes that are in the bar.

Great job, in my opinion.
09/23/14
Excellent! God always works mightily when we simply trust and obey. I really like the way you covered this topic, by displaying the love and grace as Jesus would have. Good for you. All the best in your future work!
Is this the Lake Hughes above Palmdale, California? I went to Elizabeth Lake School for fifth or sixth. grade - eons ago! You described perfectly the scary walk to the almost non-existent "town" - my sis and I walked with a huge neighborhood Great Dane keeping up and guarding us on the ledge above when we went to get milk at the wee grocers. Thank you for the memories, and thank you for an excellent story . . .

Please consider throwing a brick for comments, critique, helpful hints and warm fuzzies!
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38643

1 Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Hugs and prayers, Judi