The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 480 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
All too often it's easy to say we believe until tragedy, loss or fear grip our lives.

You chose an excellent example out of the bible to share about someone being at their wit's end.

It was a little tough for me to follow it through. I had to go back a few times looking for quotations to see who was saying what. It would help to double space your paragraphs for easier reading.

Excellent story. Keep writing!

God bless~
02/21/14
Simply beautiful words of wisdom that resonate truth. So many times we all have found ourselves thinking and saying the same thing.

Thanks for the timely reminder.

God bless~
02/21/14
Even though God has answered my prayers in the past, still sometimes I am fearful and impatient. I also need to say, "Help thou my unbelief." Maybe this is true for all?
02/22/14
Great scripture reference to use to illustrate your topic.
Breaking up the article into paragraphs when appropriate would enhance the reading.
02/24/14
I think you did a great job. I can tell you put a lot of thought into what you were going to say, and you said it very well.

Keep writing!

If you haven't visited the forums yet, I encourage you to do that and post in the Newbie Nook. There is some great information over there and a great group of people.

God Bless!



Yes, we must take up our cross daily and follow him. We are lost if we don't do this daily.

Double space for a better reading copy.

The emotions easily flowed. It was clearly written and the points made.

Keep your heart in heaven and your eyes in his word.