The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1358 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/20/05
I appreciated the way you showed that even though Shelly had been changed, she was still allowing God to work on her, and she still had a way to go. You avoided the platitudes, and did a masterful job of writing.
09/21/05
This is very well done, I can see this included in a Sunday School lesson book.
09/22/05
I love it. From what I've read, you're my pick for the Editor's choice. :) If not, at least one person (or more) thought this was totally good enough.
09/22/05
I agree - this is a winning story! Great job!
09/24/05
I could relate to this on a few levels (being class of '87 only one of them). It's amazing how some things never change when you got to reunions, but the things that matter- like our own attitudes - do. Very well done!
Well done! I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this place. Keep up the good work.
09/26/05
Garnet, congratulations on your 3rd place in the Level 1 awards - very well deserved. I think your storyline was one that a lot of readers will easily identify with. So well done and keep up the great work. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
I did'nt get the chance to read this one last week, but I agree with the your placing. This is a good entry. Congratulations!