The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1956 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/06/05
Wonderful, fun story and so easy to read. I would love to read more of your stuff. You should really be in intermediate! Anyway, If I was judging you'd be number one. :)
Very sweet story. I love the contrast between the two sisters. Thanks for sharing.
09/07/05
Wonderful writing, written with a unique, authentic voice. Belongs up at least one level!
This was so good! Enjoyed every word. What a contrast between the sisters. Reminded me of the Prodigal Son - don't ask me why. Keep writing and thanks for sharing.
09/09/05
Yes, you need to move up. Very well written. Held my attention.
09/09/05
This is a winner for me. A nice easy style that conveys so much to the reader.
09/12/05
An excellent contrast, and so true of so many people. Especially the refusal to accept people as they are. Well done!

God Bless, Karen
09/12/05
Thank you. I can identify with this story... more than you know. Congratulations on a well deserved win!
09/12/05
Wow. Very moving and wonderfully written! I couldn't stop reading. Congrats on the well-deserved win! Blessings!!
Great writing, such a bitter sweet story, beautifully told. God bless.
09/21/05
Lauren, I'm only just getting a chance to pop around the Postcards entries now, but really wanted to take a moment and say "Well Done!" for this entry. You have gone from strength to strength since coming to FaithWriters, and this was definitely an "out of the box" piece. It was a very good story, and you held my attention to the end. Again, well done! With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
09/21/05
b24! I've been out of the loop here for a few weeks here, so I didn't even know you were entering the challenges. Congrats! I'm proud of you and your accomplishments in writing. See ya around, Karri aka KC