The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1604 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
lovely memories! Finding a card from someone who cares is often always a strong emotional boost and enough of a reason to keep on smiling through tears. Thanks for sharing!
How tender and true to emotion for the past and present cirumstances of aging, appreciation, and losing loved ones. I have many of those same memories of beautiful cards from loved ones. Unfortunately I was denied access to most of the actual cards themeselves, when I went through a divorce years ago. :0( That still hurts sometimes as many of them were from my mom, a well loved aunt and grandma who are gone now to be with the Lord.
Yet,it made me appreciate the prescious memories I had and still have of the ones who took the time to be senders of such love and beauty.
Keep on writing. Hugs. God bless. Happy Birthday and my best wishes for another 60 years.:0)I'm right behind you in this aging process.:0)
05/22/09
First of all, have a joyous 60th birthday serving and loving our dear Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ through the gift of writing He has given you. I believe He will endow you more with opportunities to teach the younger women, like me, as specifically taught us in Titus 2 and from God's precious Word.

Secondly, thank you for sharing your article "Six Times Ten". I am very blessed by it.

I would like to be faithful in creating loving, tender, kind and Godly memories of my Saviour Jesus Christ thru me in my family as I draw near to our glorious eternal Home.

God bless you!

05/23/09
Happy 60th and you are well on your way to reaching others through your writing. very nice work!
05/23/09
Beautiful memories! It is the meaning behind stories like this that touch many lives. Thank you for sharing!
05/24/09
From someone who has passed six times ten a little while back, I see your meaning. Birthdays are truly a time to let people know they are special to us and to God. I am still trying to do this with children and grandchildren, though their hectic schedules make it harder and harder. Thanks for sharing your memories!