The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1589 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Amen. This is filled with biblical definition of a home.
06/08/08
This is a great Bible study with lots of Scripture to back up your thoughts.
Well written
Great devotional, here. Better than most. I like how you take it point by point and associate those points with different scripture passages.
06/10/08
Excellent devotional with sound conclusions. You did a great job of keeping it compact through choosing the specific verses you wanted to emphasize given the enourmous pool to choose from. Well done!
You've given me more to think about - a new mindset on a true church family.
Good job. I like this persuasive piece and take on the Family Home, completely different approach than other articles.
~Ree~
Wonderful wisdom and insight in this.

I have often longed for a family of my own, but I always tell God that I want him to be at the center of it if he does bless me with one. That's the only way any relationship can work, and God is the firm foundation all homes need to be built upon.

Thank you for sharing this. It blessed me.
I especilly liked your last paragraph. Well done, keep writing, you have much to say.