The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 906 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/13
Isn't it a relief to realize our witness to loved ones continues even after we have left this world.
Good entry with an important message... we are all being watched!
11/14/13
Your story was mesmerizing in its content and delivery. I felt the MC's anguish throughout this well written and brilliant piece. It defined the MC's pain in an almost poetic fashion.

It pulled me in immediately, and the build-up was perfect, and the ending sublime. Just brilliant.

(If this is a true story, my deepest sympathy for your devastating loss.

The Bible, His word, and His presence...comfort beyond measure, love all encompassing, peace never ending.

My heart was moved with your entry.

God bless~
11/15/13
Riveting story from beginning to end. I liked the twist at the end. God's prescence is always there whether we acknowledge it or not.
11/19/13
This is indeed a heart-felt piece. I missed the connection of the story with the topic, but I was truly touched by the entry. Good job, keep writing.
11/19/13
Absolutely riveting. You won't be at this beginner level for long, in fact I suspect this one will propel you to the next. Great story and well written.