The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 545 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Fun little devotional! I can definitely relate to feeling terrified and rattled at seeing a snake, barely a few feet away from my person. Good job at capturing that emotion!

Just a tip--make sure to hit an extra enter/return key in the submission box, so that there is extra spacing between your paragraphs. It makes the article easier to read.

Good tie in with the verse at the end, it feels almost like a devotional, without being preachy, which is really the best kind. Wonderful job! Thanks for sharing! :)
Enjoyable submission. Your story is well told and kept my attention throughout. I would advise you to be aware of punctuation and capitalization. Good tie-in to scripture, making this a well done devotion. Thanks for writing!
05/18/13
I really liked the how you used yourself as an example in the beginning of the story and how it led into the story of David. I thought it was a very impressive devotional. Thank you, for sharing. God Bless.
05/18/13
beautifully written! great description (i felt like i was there!) and i transition to the life of David and what he endured brought that story more to life. thank you for sharing your gift! very well done!
05/21/13
Very interesting and well done. Spacing between paragraphs would make the reading easier and separate your changes of thought, but all in all, it is a good entry. I liked the spiritual application at the end too. I also had some "rattling" moments with snakes as I was growing up, and can relate. lol
05/22/13
Beautiful analogy! I love the "Great un-rattler!
05/22/13
Powerful devotional...well done. God bless~