The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 700 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Honestly, I'm pretty confused about exactly what you were trying to communicate here. If you were trying to define covenant, Genesis 6:18 says it pretty clearly, "But I (God) will establish my covenant with you." God initiates and sustains our relationship with Him. But I suppose this isn't the forum for a discussion on theology. Re: the writing, I think you might want to consider eliminating wordiness (verbiage) and focus on your one main point. Just tell it to us straight, and keep it simple. Please understand I share this from one struggling writer to another, but also as a reader. We're here to encourage one another, but also to be "as iron sharpens iron." Many blessings as you continue to write for His glory.
01/13/12
This was a long intense read. My take on this was "relationships take time and discipline" to develop...and with each commitment comes a higher standard?

It is a deep read and could possibly be open for interpretation, depending on the individual.

But, my take is that the Lord will provide to all, and will bring us all to where we should be in life, should we remain committed.

Good job of stirring the brain power. God Bless you~