The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1870 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I loved you challenge story. it was wonderful. I really like it when Satan loses again!
Thank you for a very apt and understandable and original description of the spiritual battle waged over a soul. Loved the ending. Great job!
Very cool!!
I love how this story plays out and I like the style you have written in. Just really tickled me:)
I really like this. Great way to share your testamony. God is so very good and yes full of grace!
05/16/11
This is definitely my favorite story so far. I loved how grace flies in to stop sin at the last moment.

Very good storytelling ability. Keep up the good work.
YAY!!!! Your ending made me want to cheer, so I did. :) Excellent!!! Exciting, fast-paced, and utterly captivating. I saw a few very minor glitches here and there, but the story is so good and so well written, they didn't slow my reading a bit. Two thumbs up from me! :)
05/18/11
I wasn't sure how this one was going to end :) Glad that God and Grace took over. Great story. I think you'll place well this week :) Keep on writing...
05/19/11
Wow! You're in my list of favorites! I could picture the story word for word, perfectly! You did a wonderful job describing sin and grace as beings. It was very interesting and kept me reading excitedly to the end. Thank you for sharing!
05/21/11
CONGRATULATIONS on your 1st place win. I really was enraptured by your story and I am so glad you won.
05/25/11
This is so amazing! I couldn't believe the talented story telling you put to use to powerfully transform the simple angel vs. devil technique.