The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 974 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/27/10
Cute. Maybe the power of suggestion from the topic caused your writer's block.
05/28/10
I liked this, because it so clearly shows the frustration of blockage. So clearly demonstrates the aggitation I felt during most of this challenge week. Oh, the irony of being stuck on writing about being stuck!

This piece almost looked like a free-writing exercise (where you type without stopping or thinking for a set length of time.) And if it was a free-write, I have a feeling, if you'd continued on for a few more minutes, you may have struck something big!

Nice.
Short, sweet and to the point. Sounds like so many of us writers. Certain words cause mental shut down.
06/02/10
Made me laugh cuz' I've been there, done that!
No, no, no, - please don't resign - I enjoyed this, great fun!
I felt this exact way about this exact topic. Couldn't come up with a thing. I thought this was very realistic and true to every writer's life. Way to hang in there! (Please don't resign; you have talent!)
Sounds like something we've all been there-done that. Cute.
06/02/10
Termites in the pencils? Never contemplated that. Did try to even out the plane of the eraser.

Loved it!
06/02/10
You couldn't have said it better. We've all been there.
06/02/10
The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree...even in Africa.
I look forward to more from you.


Mona