The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1689 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/09/09
Wow! Oh, wow! This is excellent, outstanding, marvelous! Love it, and I hope it does very well.
I like the repeating of the phrase for emphasis and the "reveal" at the end of the poem. It was touching.
10/11/09
Great title, and you tied it in so well with the poem.
This is truly a spirit led piece that filled me with chills as I read the beautiful prose. Just gorgeous! I love poetry and biblical truths shared from scipture in poetic ways, and this is magnificent. Praise God for His mercy and salvation and for connecting us through the blood of Jesus. Nothing, no one can severe that scarlet cord.
:0 Hallelujah.:0)
The Lord had given me something a while back that was about forgiveness and though the setting was different He spoke to me about the precious scarlet thread, thus came into writing,"A Spool of Scarlet Thread."
Praise the Lord for his mercy and for giving us His forgiveness and His salvation through the blood. Congratulations on your well deserved win! Tremendous.
10/15/09
Excllent work Margaret, congratulations!
A well-deserved win!! Congratulations. Great imagery in this piece.
10/15/09
Great work! I loved this Bible story, told in poetry. It is no easy job to tell a Bible story well in poetry...You handled the theme excellently....God's blessings....Helen
10/15/09
Me again. I forgot to congratulate you on winning third. You deserved it!...Helen
10/21/09
Congratulations on your placements with this beautifully written piece.
10/22/09
CONGRATULATIONS on your well-deserved EC for this wonderful poem! You and I wrote on the same basic topic but in different styles, and they both placed--next to each other even! :)