The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1413 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/09/09
This is just beautiful writing. Gorgeous.

If I'd suggest any small thing, it'd be to avoid the "you"s in the second paragraph. Staying in first person makes it much more intimate.

I loved this from the title to the last word.
04/09/09
Perfect!! Whoever you are! Great metaphoric use! Wow!!
Enjoyed the ways in which you shared the way the ups and downs of us with our relationship with the Lord.
Really loved this awesome piece of writing. Well done.
04/09/09
Very beautiful. You are an artist.
This is absolutely inspiring and I, even though my gender is off, was a boy on a farm, with grandma, and her angel lace for a minute or two. Thank You for sharing words from the heart.
What a truly lovely piece! You are a master of word painting!
Lovely. The rest of my thoughts have already been posted by others. Well done.
04/13/09
Very inspirational. Thank you.
04/15/09
This is the style of writing that speaks to me, takes me to another time and place and treats me gently making me reluctant to leave. This piece blessed my soul. Smooth and rich...oh so rich.
Mona
04/15/09
Lovely, inspirational piece with vivid descriptions! I enjoyed it very much! Thank you! :)
04/16/09
In your short time here at Faith Writers, you have become one of my FAVORITE writers. Congratulations, Jim! Now, you move up again. Blessings to you.
04/16/09
You have a beautiful voice, Jim. Keep using it and blessing others.

YAY you! :)