The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 3867 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/11/05
Well done. Your piece was right on target and as I read it, it reminded me of my grandfather before he died. I enjoyed it very much.
Very touching. Nice story. I like the way the story built to the poignant conclusion.
07/12/05
I agree the story line followed through to the end. Very nice beginning and ending, closely related. God bless,
littlelight
07/12/05
This is such a lovely entry. It held the reader's interest throughout and the end was unexpected but brilliant.
07/12/05
It's never too late while we're still alive. A nicely told story.
I know the type of old lady you spoke of because you did it so well. I thought you were going to imerse her like the Bible says but I guess she wasn't up to that. Beautiful story !
07/14/05
Well done, good flow, and nice character descriptions.
07/15/05
Well, it made ME cry for sure! Very well done, and so full of meaning.I loved it . (and WHY aren't you at least in Intermediate? :0) )
This made me cry! Beautiful story!
So beautiful! I loved your descriptions, I could see Aunt Bessie bossing her nephew. Delightful. And the conclusion was perfect. Congratulations on a well deserved win!
Just lovely. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. - Donna
This was so real to me. I felt all the emotions and mostly the joy of Auntie accepting Christ. Great job
07/19/05
Venice, this was a truly lovely story and it definitely deserved to do as well as it did. Congratulations on your 1st place in the Level 1 awards, AND, even more exciting, your 2nd place in the Editors' Choice Awards. Quite an achievement for a Level 1 entrant. So with those wins behind you, it's definitely time to move up a level. Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Congratulations Venice!! You deserve to be honoured by your peers; a very well-written challege article. Many thanks for sharing it with us!!
God is taking you to your prepared place Venice- another level in Jesus Christ's faithful name!! God Bless love always from JOHN 3-34 Evangelist Daniele Luciano Moskal xxx