Do you have a non-fiction manuscript in your actual or virtual desk drawer, just waiting to see the light of day? Have a super idea for a self-help book, a memoir, or other non-fiction manuscript?
Have we got the contest for you!
Seven weeks from today, entries will close in the sixth annual Page Turner contest – a first chapter contest sponsored by FaithWriters, Finesse Writing and Editing Service, and Breath of Fresh Air Press. This year, the contest is for non-fiction manuscripts. Entering is easy – and the prize is, if I may say so, pretty incredible.
To enter, simply submit the first chapter and an overview/synopsis of the planned book. Any Platinum member is eligible to enter. (click here to become a platinum member)
And the winner? What a prize package he or she will receive!
- *A fabulous cash prize of $800;
- *Free editing of their manuscript (up to 300 pages);
- *Free publicity and marketing of their book on all FaithWriters’ sites for twelve months following publication;
- *A special Page Turner Champion award plaque.
- *Consideration for publication of winning manuscript by new Christian publisher, Breath of Fresh Air Press (publisher of the new line of FaithWriters’ books).
- *Free conference registration for either the 2013 US FaithWriters’ Conference or 2013 FaithWriters’ Down Under Conference (see terms and conditions).
Two runners up will also receive the offer of half-priced editing on their manuscript, FaithWriters’ Page Turner Highly Commended award plaques, and free registration for either the 2013 US FaithWriters’ Conference or 2013 FaithWriters’ Down Under Conference (see terms and conditions).
Click here for more details and to enter.
So polish up that first chapter and submit. What are you waiting for?