Do you have a non-fiction book idea brewing in the back of your head? Have you been working on a nonfiction manuscript? Have a half-finished one in your bottom desk drawer?
Well, FaithWriters has the contest for you!
All FW 500 platinum members (click here to become a platinum member) are eligible to enter the Sixth Annual FaithWriters.com Page Turner Contest. This year, the entries must be Christian non-fiction, and the deadline is October 31, 2012. The winners will be announced on December 31, 2012.
All you need to do is enter the first chapter of your unpublished non fiction manuscript, along with a synopsis of 500 words or fewer.
And the rewards? Just look at the prize for first place!
- A fabulous cash prize of $800;
- Free editing of their manuscript (up to 300 pages);
- Free publicity and marketing of their book on all FaithWriters’ sites for twelve months following publication;
- A special Page Turner Champion award plaque.
- Consideration for publication of winning manuscript by new Christian publisher, Breath of Fresh Air Press (publisher of the new line of FaithWriters’ books, available mid-2012).
- Free conference registration for either the 2013 US FaithWriters’ Conference or 2013 FaithWriters’ Down Under Conference (see terms and conditions).
Two runners-up will also receive FaithWriters’ Page Turner Highly Commended award plaques and the offer of half price editing for their manuscript. They will also receive free registration for either the 2013 US FaithWriters’ Conference or 2013 FaithWriters’ Down Under Conference (see terms and conditions).
So, what are you waiting for? Get that first chapter and synopsis done and enter–less than three months left to enter the Non-Fiction Page Turner.
Do you have an idea for this year’s Page Turner? Are you planning to enter?