The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1650 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is truly wonderful. A priceless piece. It seems to come from the heart and is a wonderful read. The ending was incredible. I'm betting this is a true event. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
07/29/06
Topnotch poetry. Loved it!
07/31/06
You touched my heart with this reminder to slow down and listen to that still small voice, "walk don't run" indeed! Wonderful!
This is cute and easy to read. Thank you for sharing. (:
Your ending brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful job.
08/01/06
It is amazing how we can tell others to slow down over and over while we are going at the speed of light! What a wonderful, well-written, poignant reminder. I love your interior poems too!
08/02/06
An enjoyable read all the way through, but I really loved the ending. Beginning with "Deep in my spirit I heard..." all the way to your last line was fantastic. Very well done.
08/03/06
How many times I find myself scribbling. Such a touching sweet story with great depth in to the truth of God. Wonderful job!
08/03/06
Easy to tell others to smell the roses.. even though we walk passed them in our haste.. A good moral in this story.. I like how you did it.. Good job.