The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1520 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/13/06
Nicely Done - "Great" job!
07/14/06
Great rhyming and message...
07/15/06
Excellent poetry - but weak on the Challenge Topic for this week.
07/15/06
I liked the repetition of the phrase “master of deceit and lies.” I thought your choice of words was spot on.
07/18/06
Wonderful and Inspirational!
07/18/06
A cry of hope always frees us. All the enemy does can be undone by one simple prayer to our great God. Thank you for your wondrful poem!
07/18/06
Well done, effective repitition--I just wanted one more verse...
07/18/06
I definately felt your dispair. I thought you were going to have your turn around in the line that began, " But in pictures ..." Nice rhythm and rhyme feel.
07/18/06
Tim! I'm impressed! I would have liked that 'ray of Light' to have been sqeezing through the closet cutains or something! Pretty Good!
07/18/06
Excellent job Tim. I enjoyed this Greatly.
07/18/06
A poweful poem, but (since you're in Masters) in places I stumbled over the rhythm. Some very strong writing here though
07/18/06
Excellent poetry - I enjoyed the rhythm and the message was very effective. I did struggle to connect with the topic - I assume it's either how great your feelings of hopelessness are or how greatly powerful the master of deceipt and lies can be. Other than that, well done!
A great poem indeed. I'm with the others about connecting it to the topic.
07/19/06
Very, very well done. Excellent. I can not say enough.
07/19/06
Wow - you've really expressed some deep feelings here ... so sad....... Well written.
07/20/06
I thought this was the strongest poem this week just based on the depth of emotion. Great work!
07/20/06
Poem? Man, the rhythm is so pronounced you can sing it. Great message my friend. Good job.