The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2098 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a great tale...with a great ending. Loved the way you named the town Prosperity and how he never returns.
wow. What a creative story. Great job writing this one.
05/19/06
WOW! Hit right between the eyes by a dead man's fist. Excellent writing.
05/22/06
Woo hoo! Awesome, and the last sentence is a wowser! I love it!
Very good. Great story, great ending ... I enjoyed the read.
05/23/06
I join the others in praising this inspiring story. It was beautifully written.
05/23/06
Gripping tale, poignant message, well-chosen words. But I'm confused about the narration of the tale: who's being addressed here, and where are they? Other than that, I found this fascinating and well-written.
05/23/06
Oooo, spooky! Excellent tale with a painful twist to it! Love d the last line. Well done!
05/23/06
Great Read, love the ending. Master quality all the way!
WOW!!! I'm speechless. This is powerful. What a story. What and ending. It was all great. Thanks.
05/24/06
well written, great movement and nice storyline. This was polished. My nit picks ... the word use didn't quite match "poor" narrator status. Also, I have trouble with dead narrators. My little quirk. Aside from that the lesson is great and the writing superb!
05/24/06
Greed and the love of money cashes in another poor soul! Wonderful story! Great writing and enticement here. Loved it!
Top-notch writing! I agree, this is polished writing that deserves placing high.
Plot, description, moral - all superb!
05/25/06
Terrific piece! Congrats!
Just wanted to congratulate you on your win. Again great job Ann. I've added you to my favorites.

God Bless,
Trina
Ann, you left a heavy pounding where my heart used to be! Up to your usual snuff, for sure...Congratulations!