The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 491 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/25/19
A very tough topic dealt with in a sensitive and compassionate manner. How many of us have had conversations like this? Whether as Shay or Wrigley? I would love to see a follow up to this one!
04/25/19
Cute story! I wonder about the degree of the whoppins. Was it more than just spanking? I'm sure that there are still parents that do that. Mine did. Wrigley sounds like a wonderful friend!
04/25/19
Ahh... a great story about a difficult subject. I can see this in a take-home Sunday School paper for middle grade kids.
I like in this story how a young girl is leaning on God and learning to share her faith.
A big subject for children to deal with. Your conversation seems very real. Nicely done.
04/27/19
What a good story and a good friend.
04/27/19
Great job with this!
Well done,
Blessings~
04/30/19
Ooh, I like this. Some parts made me smile, like "way grosser." You dealt with a difficult subject in such a good way. What a great friend this girl is. Well done.
Very realistic dialogue on such a tricky topic, especially for kids. Excellent take on the topic.
06/03/19
I agree with the other commenters, especially the one that suggested your story in a Sunday School take-home paper. I'd love to see a lot of your work used by those sharing God's principles with the kids. Real. Dealing with hard-to-talk-about topics and so able to get the kids talking about them. Nice work.