The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 553 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a difficult journey you are on. You explained the circumstances excellently with kindness and love. May God guide you for His best.
02/14/19
My heart goes out to you at this difficult time.

Your story and anguish over your husband's circumstances is palpable.

Your closing speaks and resounds truth...you are never alone, and may the Holy Spirit continue to lead and guide you through this journey, and may you experience His perfect peace and wisdom.

God Bless you~
02/18/19
Oh my, my dear you are in such a challenging situation that no one can truly comprehend except for God alone. He is with you as I know you are already aware. Thank you for sharing.
God bless you and sustain you.
02/19/19
I cannot imagine the heartache this causes. I see my in-laws going through this with my husband's aged grandmother.

The story flows so marvellously, that I almost hate pointing out the one error I did see - the use of 'everyday' instead of 'every day'.

Everyday means something ordinary, commonplace. "I used my everyday plates instead of the special ones because I was concerned the kids would break them."

"Every day" means on a daily basis. "I wash my dishes every day."
This is a powerful piece. I could feel the pain as I read, but then faith and hope conquered the pain.
02/20/19
Such a heart-breaking journey you are on! I like your analogy to Gorilla Glue. Well done.
02/21/19
Congratulations on your 3rd place finish this week, Bonnie.

Thank you for sharing your story. You articulated the different "new normal" so well.

I will be praying for wisdom and a sense of peace as you navigate the challenging waters before you.
02/21/19
Way to go! Very heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. So wonderful to have God/Holy Spirit guiding you. I understand. Congratulations
02/21/19
Congrats!
God bless~
02/22/19
Beautifully communicated and touching, to say the least. Your pain is, and will be, a balm to many other souls.