The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 885 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/18
Wow!

This was a great read, I loved that it was based on "Churchill" --- and I felt as if I was there during your descriptive piece.

Nicely done!

Blessings to you~
Great story about a great couple!
03/10/18
You've done a masterful job of revealing the human side of this famous couple. Delightful read. Thanks for including the note. Too bad the famous line wasn't retained in its full declaration. Carries much needed exhortation for today!
03/15/18
Pam!!!

Oh my goodness! I am singing with joy over here...so happy that your entry made it into the circle of the judges eyes!

I was so hoping it'd get recognition! I truly enjoyed it and so happy for you!

Congratulations my friend!

Blessings~
03/16/18
Congrats! A marvelous article getting well-deserved recognition...not to mention a really fun read. Glad to see so many have read your entry and winner but sad to see so few stayed long enough to leave a comment so far. May more grab a cup of tea and sit a spell to share their thoughts with you. As for me, I still love your story on the third time through it!
03/24/18
Congratulations on your 5th place finish, Pam.

I found this story quite intriguing. I had no idea that it was a historical piece until the very end. I am glad you had some time to research.
Happened on this story after reading one of your devotionals. You had me hooked all the way to the end. So well written. I'm saving it as one of my favorites.