The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 760 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/09/17
Congratulations on your 2nd place EC ranking! Powerful story chocked full of truth. Loved the ending.
02/10/17
Congrats!
Blessings~
02/13/17
Congratulations on your 2nd place win, Gerald.

You have the ability to spin a yarn. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Congrats
Your story is deep and thoughtful.
02/16/17
Congratulations on your EC. Your story kept me reading and wondering. I enjoyed the ending.
02/16/17
Wonderful story. I did not expect the ending, but was highly effective. Sorta like the one leper of the 10 healed. The only minor correction I might suggest would be the sentence containing "curiosity pilgrims." I am reminded that the truth sometimes hurts. If Jesus was trying to convince the populace that they should shuck off the past and follow him, he didn't use that good of a sell job. He kept pointing out the problems with following him. I suppose the truth hurt and scared potential followers.
02/17/17
Powerful stuff,and knowing that it's true only adds to the impact. Congrats on your 2nd placing.
Congratulations, Gerald! Great to see you back!
03/29/17
O what a delightful ending to your creative tale. I didn't see it coming. Well done.