The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 672 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/17
I loved this! Wanted to keep reading more...like did a relationship form between the two of them in the future? Each paragraph flowed easily to the next with great anticipation! Great book idea!
01/15/17
Well done...I'm sure this will garner full attention of the judges.

God bless~
01/19/17
Congratulations, Donna, on winning 4th place in the EC awards this week.

I am so glad the MC offered grace to this young man. I think the MCs generosity will circle back to him 100 fold.
Well done! Congratulations, Donna.
01/20/17
Congratulations on your EC place. This is a gripping story of grace given. The MC was a brave man to do what he did, covered by prayer.
01/20/17
Wow - I really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing.

Congratulations on you EC win. Trudy
01/21/17
Congratulations! Great message to this story- you drew me in right away & I couldn't stop reading. Very nice.
01/21/17
I loved this story. It touched my heart to see the love and forgiveness of Christ through your character. I want it to be true. Great writing! Congratulations!
01/23/17
Excellent message. Congratulations!
02/19/17
One of my favorites of ALL time. By redirecting an armed robbery to an act of mercy, your MC propels me on to nothing less than forgiveness of any/all future heinousness.