The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 825 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/16
This is a very interesting piece. There's a muffled tone, as if the narrators voice is drowned out by her despair.

One thing I think would make the piece stronger, is the growth of the narrator. She seemed at the end, the same as she was at the beginning; resigned to circumstance.

Well done:)
10/22/16
A different take on the topic, and one that drew me into the world of the "professional" caretaker. The heart written into the main character reached me and brought out such a longing to give this wonderful lady a hug. I liked the sentence at the end, too.

A meaningful story--well-written.
May God bring many blessing your way and you serve as His hands.
11/02/16
Thanks for sharing - and I pray that the promise "And may your strength match the length of your days!" be fulfilled. Deut 33:25

11/02/16
Thanks for sharing - and I pray that the promise "And may your strength match the length of your days!" be fulfilled. Deut 33:25

11/04/16
Congratulations, Linda, on winning 7th place in the EC awards.

I understand the monotony, patience, and physical stamina it takes to be a caregiver. Thank you for the willingness to take on such a role.
12/06/16
You did a wonderful job describing your daily dilemma in an interesting and honest way.
We are all 'trapped and blessed' in some form or another dear heart. Yours is a special kind of trapping only meant for the true and strong at heart.

I pray blessings of extra assurance and gentle nudging of His loving - "Well done good and faithful servant!"