The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 733 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/26/16
A most uplifting story (pun intended but I really do mean that it is uplifting). I love the way you've dealt with this topic and wonder if it's a true story from your life. It rings true and shows joie de vivre in action.
08/26/16
This was great. I enjoyed it. No red ink from me.
08/27/16
Well done!

God bless~
08/28/16
This feels like a peek into one of those rare, awesome, moments that comes around just every so often. It truly embodies the concept of joie de vivre.

More than all of that, though, it is well written and draws us in easily and comfortably allowing the experience of the story unfold before. I really felt like I was there.

If it's not a true story, it should be! :)

Great job!
09/01/16
Congratulations, Jack, on winning 1st place this week.

It's good to see that you're writing again! This is such an inspiring story whether it is true or not.
You almost convinced me to go paragliding. Great descriptions, and the ending is awesome. Congrats on your win!
Absolutely fantastic. Loved this. Many congrats on your well deserved first place.
09/02/16
Congrats on your first place finish! Your story pulled me in & was a delightful read.
09/03/16
Congratulations, Jack, on your 1st place win. It's well deserved.
09/03/16
This was so wonderful I just wanted to keep reading and reading. I felt a bit sad as it ended. Yet, it's not the end, but the beginning!
Beatifully told.
Congratulations!!!
09/06/16
Congratulations of your win with this delightful example of joy and love.

I teared up a little sharing in your experience.
09/17/16
I absolutely love this story. It is a beautiful read of the fulfillment of a man’s heart’s desire. It is also a precious telling of the bond between a husband and wife living out the “in sickness or in health” part of their wedding vow. It challenged me to love more deeply, selflessly and openly in my marriage and my relationships in general. I wouldn’t change a thing in this story. No wonder you won master’s level. Congratulations and thank you for such a heart rendering story.