The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 767 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/11/16
I wish I could plaster laughing emoticons instead of words here. Very clever and thank you for the laughs. I believe I know who wrote this-- entertaining as usual.

Claire
08/11/16
Loved the phonetic fanaticism and word nerdery of this. Loved your characters, who were clearly "type" cast. I wonder if Captain Thesaurus coming, though Onomatopoeias to have got the last word in. Thanks for a fun read.
You clearly had as much fun writing this as I had reading it. Nice work!
Such a clever wordsmith--you!
08/15/16
A very entertaining story with a solid lesson about procrastination and a great bit of hyperbole (who should have also been a character!). :)
Oh my! This is beyond brilliant. I was grinning the whole time. Congratulations on your EC. Happy Dance!
08/18/16
Oh how very, very clever, not to mention entertaining. Congratulations. Great job!
08/18/16
Clever stuff here, and well-deserving of your placing.
Well done! I love it. You brought words to life most entertainingly ;)
08/19/16
Book fair and dog washing contest? Those are two things I would not be expecting to go together.
08/19/16
Congratulations Tiffanie! Written with great humour and a most creative take on the topic. My favorite, preferred, chosen, best character was Captain Thesaurus.
08/24/16
Congratulations, Tiffanie, on your 2nd place EC award, I loved the characters and the humor.

It would make an excellent youth book to teach some grammar vocabulary.
08/27/16
Thank you for creating this delightful tale. Big grin. Congratulations on making 2nd EC.