The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 719 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/10/16
I really enjoyed this! A perfect vision of God leading one down a path they didn’t intend, but one bringing a peace and happiness the intended path would not bring! Well done!
06/13/16
I liked this very much. I have been in sales and know how that push can take over.What a sweet, happy ending. Well written.
06/14/16
I enjoyed this story very much and especially its unexpected ending. It was good to see the MC thrown off task by meeting the granddaughter. Well written.
06/16/16
Congratulations, Donna, on winning your well deserved 2nd place EC award. A perfect reminder of what our future as a Christian holds.
06/16/16
This sure puts the right perspective on the hustle and bustle of corporate life. Well done on your EC placing.
06/16/16
I really enjoyed your sweet story. What a great ending! Congratulations on your win!
06/16/16
This could have very easily reminded me of an old hymn - "Blessed Insurance(???)" - but I'm glad it didn't.
I loved how you built the tension between Josiah and his (future) grandmother in law, before ambushing us with your close.
Congratulations on your placing.
This story is delightfully good! The intro seemed to stumble a little, but once he met the grandmother, I was right there in the scene with them and carried along to the surprise ending. Love it! Congratulations!!!
06/17/16
Congratulations, Donna, on your 2nd place EC. I'm not surprised to see your entry amongst the winners.
06/24/16
Big grin ear to ear.