The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 821 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This story tiptoed in to my heart as well. You did a nice job building suspense, leaving the reader guessing if the MC was planning mischief, then if someone was plotting against her, to the sweet ending. Of course, a kitten almost always makes a story. :)
I enjoyed this sweet romance story. I think the pacing was spot on and you did a nice job developing the characters.
What a quiet, masterfully done story. Excellent!
05/26/16
This story had excellent pacing with subtle twists and turns.
05/26/16
Awww...sweet!

Blessings~
Congratulations, Jan! I am not at all surprised to see this here.
05/26/16
Congrats! I loved reading this story.
05/26/16
Congratulations, Jan, on your 2nd place EC award. I knew this was a winner the first time I read it. Every time I re-read it, I capture some new nuance.
Sure to be one of my favorite stories ever. I love this!
Sure to be one of my favorite stories ever. I love this!
05/27/16
Congratulations, Jan, on your 2nd place win. This story is very deserving of it. I enjoyed it very much. You drew me into the suspense and romance skilfully and gently. Beautifully written!
Congratulations on 2nd place EC award! Such a cleverly written, unique story and worthy of the honor.
06/13/16
You craft such lovely stories overflowing with meaning.

My favorites are your romantically tinged tales which tug my heartstrings and make me smile.
I love your sweet, sweet story of how life is full of surprises, especially those of the heart.