The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 951 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/14/16
I'm not a sadistic person but I couldn't help but laugh at your naughty chair that seemed to be rather ferhoodled by your instructions. However, I'm really sorry to hear about your dog dying as I know how much you loved him from your previous entries. God Bless.
03/15/16
Power chairs sometimes have a mind of their own. I don't need to use one, but I have seen many as the wheeled onto or off the city bus.

I'm so sorry to hear that your dog died. A dog is a family member.
I admire your perseverance to take care of yourself and your husband with a smile through every disappointment and to continue writing.
03/16/16
What a sorry state of affairs you experienced-with the chair, and culminating with your dog's death.

I know people who use electric chairs, and have witnessed some of the chairs' mishaps. You captured the scenes very well. Good showing.

Once I needed a chair in Melbourne, Florida airport. Having never used one before, I was a total beginner. My struggles had me in tears. I don't know how you did all of this without crying. Yet, as you said, you can fall into the arms of your husband.

Nice job.
03/16/16
I admire your courage. You take care for your husband despite your own disability. Dealing with a wheelchair with a mind of its own could be puzzling.

I am sorry to hear about your dog. I can relate to your tragedy because my dog passed away last year.

I will keep you in my prayers.