The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 683 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/11/16
This was a heart-warming story. Thankfully, the turkey Scrumptious was pardoned. It reminds me how God pardons us for our sins.
Lovely story. Well written with plenty of humour. I'm glad Scrumptious survived!
02/13/16
This is such a well written story of a father's redemption of the family turkey. It had such a flavor of togetherness.
02/14/16
Thanks for sharing such a positive example of 'fowl play."
A good fun read that pulled the rug out from under our feet beautifully.
This was a delightful read, and a good chuckle at the end.
02/16/16
This story reminded me of the small farm I grew up on. I named the young steer Bologna for obvious reasons. I tried talking my father out of his fate. My father wasn't the softy you were. Sigh.

Very well done.
02/18/16
Loved the title!

Well done.

Blessings~
Congratulations, Hannah, on your EC for this fun tale.
02/18/16
This was a delight to read! Loved it.
02/18/16
Congrats!
Blessings~
02/18/16
Hannah, Congratulations on your EC award. This was a delightful enertaining story.
Oh, how I'm captivated by this delightful story! Congratulations on EC!
02/18/16
I am so happy for you, Hannah, on placing in the top ten. This was a very touching story.
Charming! Congrats!
Congratulations! Well done!