The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1109 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/22/16
I loved this. You did a good job. Kept me interested, and had my fingers crossed she'd make the right decision. No red ink.
01/23/16
I loved the way you wove her future call into the story, and that the MC would be able to use both gifts for Him.
01/25/16
What a beautiful story! Don't keep it hidden.
01/28/16
Congratulations!

DIdn't have a chance to read the Master's level much, glad I got to today!

God Bless~
01/28/16
Congratulations!! I loved it.
01/28/16
Congrats on your winning entry! You've done a tremendous job. Truly, a championship level story. I do hope it's true. It could so easily be with our awesome God.
01/28/16
Congratulations on your 1st place EC award, Jody.

This was a well written piece with a clever ending.
Loved it! What a great way to show how God works in mysterious ways and can use all our gifts and developed talents for His glory. Congratulations on your EC win!
01/30/16
Congratulations! I absolutely loved your story and the last line was a great way to end it.

I have a lot of writing to do to match your talent!
01/30/16
I really enjoyed how you wove gifting and calling together in this precious story. Congratulations on your well deserved winning entry.
02/02/16
I felt such a tingle of delight and surprise when she raised her hand! Loved this and the last line was great! Congratulations!