The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 897 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/13/15
Creative and concise profile of John the Baptist, with a touch of tight and subtle humour.
In similar vein, could I suggest that - without 'immersing' ourselves in debate - instead of throwing water into the audience; he actually put his audience into the water!
Love how you wrapped it up.
A distinctly different, beautiful presentation of John the Baptist. Well done.
11/15/15
What a great visual for the topic! And what a great visual message overall! Like John the Baptist, we all must reduce ourselves and let Christ increase within us! Great job!
Very creative and unusual piece. You certainly had me thinking, and wrapped it up nicely.
Congrats on your first place win! Your poem was beautiful and you deserve the award!
After reaching the end, of course I had to read this wonderful poem again. Love it! Congratulations on your first place!!!
11/21/15
Congratulations on your first place EC award, Melanie. The last stanza was a nice touch.
11/21/15
Congratulations on your 1st place in EC. This poem was compelling and insightful. An interesting way of showing to reducing ourselves and full credit to God.