The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 910 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/29/15
Hahaha! So witty! Great job putting a playful spin on a serious topic:) well done and yes, you got me;)
10/30/15
I was starting to get irritated before I got to the end. Very creative.
11/02/15
Oh wow, didn't you set us up on the angry meter - before you whipped in that last line.
Great work.
11/02/15
It never fails to amaze me as to what words can do and create, great job.
11/04/15
Great way to end. It raised a serious topic and then gave us a change of topic to make the point.
11/05/15
LOVE IT!
Congrats on 1st place! A wonderful metaphorical story!
11/05/15
Congratulations on your well deserved 1st place EC award, Donna. It was a tasty piece of work.
11/05/15
I love the way your language and story seemed to lead us in a certain direction, but totally surprised us at the end. Super work. Congrats on highest honors!
Awesomely creative--congratulations on your win!
11/05/15
Certainly deserving of first place! I loved everything about it.
11/06/15
Congratulations, Donna. This deserved its 1st place win. You had me on edge as I wondered where this was going. What relief to get to the cupcakes part! Very clever and amusing.
Many congrats Donna on a very well deserved win. Very clever piece of writing and, like everyone, I was completely taken in and wondered wherever this was going!