The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 706 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/28/15
Well written!
I like the progression of revelation. (Isn't that the way of Christian growth?)
Thank you for this great poem.
10/29/15
Beautiful! The Lord brings us ever closer to understanding all the Glory and the Majesty of Christ. One day, we will know, in person.
10/29/15
Congratulations, Lynn, on your 8th place EC award.

I see why your poem was awarded such an honor.
Beautiful words written from a deep heart of love and 'opened eyes'. A lovely poem. Many congrats on your well deserved EC Lynn.
10/29/15
Well done, Lynn. Congrats on a well written piece and on the EC! I have to agree with Yvonne's statement about this mirroring the way of Christian growth. I had begun to read this previously this past week, but it was interrupted by a phone call. I'm so glad I came back to it to receive such blessing from it. Kudos.
10/30/15
Lynn,

I'm so so happy for you my friend! Wow! This is one of the most beautiful things I've read in a long time!

I feel your heart and love for Christ...and it's so inspiring to read.

Excellent! I'm so thrilled the judges recognized your talent...FINALLY!

Excellent.

God bless~
10/31/15
Congratulations, Lynn, on your EC. This poem is lovely in its message and its words.
10/31/15
Lynn, Congratulations on your EC. This was a beautiful and eloquently written poem. The truth in the message shines through.