The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1049 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/28/15
A story of our redemptive Jesus conveyed in a way that I found interesting. Drugs-oh how they wreck lives yet I appreciate the MC's awareness and acceptance of what will be because of his actions. Nice job.
10/28/15
I enjoyed this story and it was well written.
10/29/15
This was a powerful story of God's redemption and love. I liked how the MC understood that God's chastened him because of his love. The father can now spend at home enjoying his family.
10/29/15
Congratulations, Sheldon, on your 5th place EC award.

Knowing that this story is non-fiction makes it even more powerful. God's justice is always perfect.
This heartbreaking true story just wracks the heart. You have told it in a wonderful and incredible way - the truths of God's love and justice, answers to prayer, and assurance of His Presence - all stand out vividly. Great writing. Many congrats on your EC.
10/29/15
What a way to come back. This touched me on so many levels, as I have recently had to use a pain patch for the high level of pain caused by a tumor at the base of my spine.

I know this is a true story, and it is written superbly. Once again, you have proved God's way of speaking to us when we petition Him, and His miracles never cease.

Excellent work, my friend. And welcome back to the Challenge!
10/30/15
Well deserved EC on a very powerfully written and moving story!

Excellent job Sheldon, thanks for sharing.

God bless~
10/31/15
Congratulations on your EC which is certainly well deserved for this moving story.
05/31/16
Beautifully written, profound experience of God's amazing grace in action and His power to redeem our "mistakes" using them for good in our lives.