The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 948 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is truly lovely and inspiring. The last stanza was like a Hallelujah Chorus. I loved it!
06/12/15
Beautiful and triumphant. I enjoyed this very much!
06/12/15
this is probably my most favorite poem ever! That last stanza is a vibrant testimony:) This is a winner!
This is quite lovely. I liked how you brought different testimonies from the Bible to life, and ending with your own touched my heart.

It may just be my tone-deaf ears and twisted tongue, but I did struggle in the beginning. It felt a tiny bit forced, but I'm the first one to admit meter is not my expertise by any means.

I smiled when I saw you use myriad correctly. Jan (of Jan's Writing Basics on the message boards for those who haven't seen it, I'd urge you to check it out) would be proud. Your last verse really touched my heart. I could totally relate and would like to pretend if I weren't so tone deaf, I could write something so beautiful. For now, I'll be more than content in reading your poetry. :)
I also meant to tell you that the repetition was truly inspired. I think you could even name it I did not know or I knew. Although again, I'm stepping outside my comfort zone because I'm terrible at titles. I did like that your title (though I didn't read it until after I read the poem) showed the verse was different people speaking. Okay, I'm done. You did great. :)
06/14/15
Wonderful testimonies in verse. Great acclamation of God's power and the work of his angels. A really lovely and inspiring poem.
06/16/15
A clear series of experiences of how God works in spite of our limited vision and understanding. All credible and encouraging in a well-written piece.
Congratulations on EC for this beautiful poem.
06/18/15
Congratulations on yet another masterpiece Margaret. Very well deserved.
06/18/15
Congratulations on your well-deserved placing. Excellent work.
06/18/15
Congratulations! I knew this was a winner! You did so well:)