The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 797 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Amazing indeed! I was intrigued how you were going to handle such a situation and what would transpire when you arrived at the meeting. A great message at the end. The parallel you brought out was so true.
05/09/15
Wow!

God bless~
As a fan of Australian Rules football, I can certainly see the how the violence of the game could lead to such a tragedy. I enjoyed the piece very much. You adeptly created the somber tone of the moment. I would suggest that the extent of the explanation of the game is not necessary and might tend to draw the reader from the story, depending on the audience. But, that is from the a reader that knows the game. Well done.
05/09/15
What an incredible answer to prayer. And the father was so brave to be able speak to those young men. Wow.
What a beautiful story of prayer and grace!
05/12/15
This was amazing, touching and powerful! God’s love, mercy and grace certainly being given and reflected in that hour. A memorable time of prayer and lesson for all involved. May God’s love, mercy and grace continue to fill all involved.
07/27/15
Noel! This is just wonderful! Here I am thinking and praying about your email and I find my way to this article! I believe the lord is doing something. And in church this evening the Lord spoke to me about doing his work. Thanks for the encouragement:)