The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 587 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/09/15
You may be interested to know that I've written a book that analyses writer's block - the easiest thing ever, because every page was blank.

Loved the light touch throughout the diagnosis and the simplicity of the remedy.

Well done.
Cleverly constructed and truly relatable. I enjoyed it very much. When I experience the dark fog, I tend to take a lot of time focusing on other activities. I've found my writing comes in spurts, then leaves almost as quickly, but it's probably more attributed to my own laziness! Well done.
05/09/15
Ingenious way to cover the topic. It looks very similar to reports I've made out with my patients in nursing homes.

Good job and perfect solution to what she was "presenting with."

God bless~
05/09/15
Can this get any better? I think NOT. What a great take on this week's topic...entertaining and spot on. Extremely well done.
05/11/15
Great idea. I just wish I hadn't known what the topic was before-hand as that made it evident what treatment would be prescribed. I'm sure every reader here at faithwriters smiled all the way through this piece, with familiarity of the ailment involved. Keep them coming! Blessings.
Congratulations on ranking 22 overall! Happy Dance!