The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 882 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/24/15
Oh, my. What a tear jerker. A man who isn't thankful at all for the blessings God gives him, loses it all.

From a person who almost lost it all at one time, I can really relate to this.

This is beautifully written and expressed and packs a powerful punch to those who read it. I will remember this one, as I remember most of your wonderful stories. This really makes a person think.

Thank heavens for that preacher!

Very well done, my friend.
04/24/15
Perspective, Point of View...

Seeing things from hearts of pride or gratefulness or not seeing at all...

Great article!

Wing His Words
04/24/15
I enjoyed seeing through your words the thoughts of these three different people concerning their worth and how they are blessed. The first, so full of pride. The second, so grateful, even though their circumstances are not so good. The third, searching for self worth. It is a sad truth, how all too often those who have the most, have the least appreciation. This was an enjoyable, interesting and thought provoking read!
04/24/15
Wow, your article really illustrates the difference an attitude of gratitude can make in a person's daily life. Peace is sorely lacking in two of these characters. You've presented a great reminder for all of us in this enjoyable read. Thanks!
You did a great job on this. Very thought provoking and a good angle to this week's subject.
It was an interesting piece made all the more effective by using contrast. I liked the broken fingernails... Made me want to hit the streets and go fond the homeless.
Wow! This is positively brilliant. I can't imagine anyone reading this who doesn't slightly bow her head in shame before praising God for the wonderful blessings we all have been showered with. This ranks as an all-time favorite for me. And thanks for the Happy Dance reference. :)
Congratulations on ranking 14 overall! Happy Dance!!