The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1175 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Saw where this was going, but still put a smile on my face.
03/14/15
So true!
I love how "hope" grew with the years and matured into the hope that comes with His presence. Thank you.
03/14/15
Pleasant and a joy to read!

God bless~
03/15/15
I'm drawn to interesting titles, and yours leapt out at me!

I love the progression through the ages you took us on.

I found the journey reminiscent of Shakespeare's Seven Ages of Man or All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum.

Our hopes and dreams often get recycled through the ages. My own hopes and dreams are reflected in the hopes and dreams of my children.

Your work has articulated that journey well.


03/19/15
Congrats!
God bless~
03/19/15
Loved it. Congratulations.
03/19/15
Congratulations, Francy on your EC. I love the way you have taken us through the phases of your MC's life, always with cookies getting a mention, and finished with the solution for all our hopes, our best hope of all.
I love this. Just brilliant. Many congratulations.
Congratulations. I liked this very much. Glad you got a place.
04/14/15
Hello Francy, Well it was my loss that I haven't gotten to read this wonderful entry until now, only a month late.☺

Such an enjoyable read that touches everyone with fond memories and thoughtful muses. Well done! Congrats on the EC!