The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1335 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I liked this story. Your subtle sense of humor kept me intrigued to the very end.
02/20/15
Great dialogue and characterisation, with the odd bit of humour sliding around the scene. A very enjoyable read with hope rising up through the end.
02/20/15
Loved the levity and the story, well done.

God bless~
Poignant. You painted a perfect picture of misapplied emotions . . .
I thought this might be yours. It makes me enjoy it even more because I can picture you writing it! (Not from your background, but from your wonderful sense of humor which equates with your love of body fluids, though the hug in the end could have been snot-filled☺)
02/24/15
I was hooked all the way through, and I love your main character - a wonderful embodiment of contentment in the face of hardships.
02/24/15
Great story. I loved it from beginning to end. The subtle humor and the dialect intrigued me. Couldn't wait for the next line.

Would make a good book, no doubt.
Congratulations on you EC (even if you did beat me ;P, you deserved it.) Happy, Happy Dance!!!!
02/26/15
Congrats!

God BLess~
02/26/15
Congratulations on your well-crafted work and on gaining the recognition it deserves.
02/26/15
Congratulations! This was a well deserved 2nd place win. I enjoyed your MC's thoughts and dialogue which you expressed so well.
Congratulations I loved the dialogue. Well deserved win