The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1255 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/12/15
Wow- this was an amazing piece of writing. The emotions, the scriptures, and sharing a true life account contributed to the overall excellence of this entire entry!

Moving, touching, and powerful in content and delivery.

Well done,

God bless~
02/14/15
I agree with Camille's comments. A terrific Bible Study with personal application in just 750 words--amazing! I loved the line about not signing up for the school of hard knocks and not dropping out of it either. I'll take that one with me for a long time.

Thanks for sharing!
02/14/15
There is so much meat in this article, with so many elements that I appreciated. Not only were there some exceptional lines that had a poetry all of their own, but the wisdom and insight attached to your bible application resonates and is memorable. This was a fresh take for me on an incredible story, and your personal testimony gave the rage of Saul a depth I'd not previously considered. Extremely well done. Congratulations on an excellent submission.
02/15/15
A first class, powerful piece of writing, all contained within 750 words. Excellent!
02/18/15
I appreciate your insightm in pointing out the difference between what Saul and David held in their hands. I too, liked the way you said, you didn't enroll in the school of hard knocks, nor did you drop out. Thanks for sharing your personal experience. In my job as a social worker, there were times I dealt with people who had Bipolar Disorder. I know it isn't easy. Good job! Blessings,