The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1327 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/16/15
Extremely powerful telling of David's dangerous lust. I loved the sentence structure and where you chose to pause the lines, dangling us in the pregnant lyrical pauses. Beautiful. Well orchestrated and finely tuned!
01/18/15
Attractive deception writ large - yet with a brevity that captures the wisdom of the ages. Excellent work.
01/19/15
Intense and powerfully done.

God bless~
Excellent poetry. The pictures you painted of the Bible story are vividly drawn.
I really love the flow of this piece. You captured David's lust for Bathsheba very well.
01/22/15
Congrats!
God bless~
01/22/15
Congrats!
God bless~
01/22/15
Congrats!
God bless~
01/22/15
Excellent poem. Congratulations.
01/22/15
Excellent poem! Congratulations on your well deserved win!
01/22/15
Congrats!
God bless~
01/22/15
Excellent work, and a well-deserved win.
Congratulations!!!
02/06/15
Lust entraps one when it is least expected and when we are just so sure, it couldn't happen to us. It's best not to think we can afford the luxury of playing with fire if we don't want burnt. Thank you for your well written entry and in site to Davids own heart. Thank God for His grace and His Son that we can be His righteousness. Amen.
03/22/15
I liked this a lot. It had such a natural flow or progression. Good job. Congratulations!