The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1446 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/16/14
Um, thank you, I guess (lol), for sharing this personal bit of funny frivolity. Taking care of bodily functions is such a natural thing, that it goes well with being out in the natural without a door. There is a lot of analogous material which could be added here in reference to the absence of a door, but you did well with the word space provided. Keep up the great work!
10/18/14
Very descriptive and warm interaction, spiced with the fun of a little girl's innocence. Good fun to read.
10/19/14
A delightful story of gentle humor about the most basic of things. I really enjoyed this. Great writing.
10/19/14
Really adorable and descriptive entry that me smiling. Great story and great close.

God bless~
10/23/14
Ann,
Congratulations!

God bless~
I loved this delightful story. Congratulations on your EC.
10/23/14
I love the way you craft such a delightful tale around uncle Billy's bodily functions. Congratulations on another EC win.
Oh! This is so hysterical I thought it was Noel's . . .

Congratulations!

KJV 1 Timothy 3:16
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
10/24/14
Oh, the innocence of youth! Too bad grownups get so stuck up. :)

This was a lot of fun. Congratulations!
10/24/14
Loved this story! I grew up using the outhouse,(one with a door) and I taught pre-school for several years, so I can relate to this story. Congratulations on your win! Blessings, LaVonne