The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 523 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/10/14
You have shared a powerful, as well as colorful story in this piece. I loved the way you took us through the sorrow, as well as the triumph of the Lord in your life. I cheered as I recognized the very games of my own youth; I'd forgotten their names until this article. Don't ever hesitate to mention such detail; it hooked my heart before your story had progressed to the solid hook the emotions and truth dug. An excellent job.
10/13/14
A beautiful, touching and emotional journey which I was moved beyond explanation. Wonderful crisp and brilliant account of a personal testimony that unfolded before my eyes.

I loved this, and I'm sure others will be equally impressed by it: “give God the first day of every week, the first part of every dollar, the first hour of every day, and the first place in your heart.”

Lovely!

God bless~
This is just wonderful to read - thank you so much for sharing such a precious and honest testimony of God's goodness worked out in your life.
10/14/14
Great summary of a powerful message, and how its challenge is still bearing fruit. Thank you and God bless.