The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 744 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/29/14
This was prolific in courage in terms of sharing.

The world is filled with so many horrific scenes and circumstances that can lead to apathy and a desensitizing existence.

Well written. Thank you.

God bless~
08/29/14
This is such a well-written pouring out of your heart for the plight of others and our own indifference.

I think that just as our heart breaks sometimes when we see someone like one of the homeless you depict in your story, so, too, does Jesus' heart break for us when he sees us not helping and not becoming involved.

It is a sobering thought. I am also so glad that you brought up people who suffer things other than homelessness. So often we focus on that one societal malady, and forget that many other suffer right next to us in church every Sunday in silence and utter solitude.

This piece is a wonderfully crafted wake-up call for us all. Thank you for sharing it with us.
09/04/14
Congratulations on your fine writing and deeply moving entry.

God bless~
09/07/14
Thank you for sharing your burden. May we all encounter unmet needs with a willingness to love rather than turning a blind eye.
Congrats on your well deserved EC Placing.